A word processor/dictionary/character editor/generally useful tool for linguistics.
- Windows 7 or higher
- .NET Framework 4.6.1 or higher
Language Pad is a word processor, like WordPad, that has conlanging-oriented features. It began as a part of one of the programs I was making a while back, Thorn, and split off into it's own separate program and I added more features such as buttons to easily insert IPA characters, accent marks, and custom symbols. A few versions later, someone requested tabbed pages, so I added them, and you can now have multiple pages in the same file (called a "notebook" in Language Pad). And with version 6.0, I added a way to store and organize your words into a dictionary that can be stored in the "notebook."
- Easily insert IPA characters
- Easily insert other symbols and custom symbols
- Easily apply accent marks
- Pages are stored in a "notebook" that you can add and remove pages from
- A built in dictionary to store your words in along with the notebook
- Ability to import and export CSV files for dictionaries
- Export dictionary to html tables